Nature Therapy for Wellbeing
Relax & Recharge
Feel More Inspired
Reconnect with Nature
In this nature-based online course you will learn:
- Nature-based ways to feel less anxious or stressed.
- How to slow down and connect more deeply with nature and yourself.
- Ways to boost your mood and inspiration through nature, mindfulness and simple creative practices.
- Meditations that help calm the mind and body.
- How to bring the benefits of nature and mindfulness into your daily life.
- A variety of simple practices for connecting with the healing power of nature anytime, anywhere, any season.
We will be combining the healing powers of nature with mindfulness and simple creative activities (no artistic talent is necessary at all).
In each module you will learn practical ways to quiet the mind, de-stress, re-charge and overcome creative blocks.
Quality time in nature is even more vital for our mental health and wellbeing nowadays as we are becoming increasingly attached to our devices and disconnected from nature.
By connecting with nature in a mindful way, our nervous system is given the chance to relax and recharge which in turn helps us feel calmer, more inspired and more resourced to handle everyday stresses.
This is a self paced course with 7 modules.
Keep updated on courses Amara is offering by joining Amara’s mailing list.
Nature is not a place to visit.
It is home.
– Gary Snyder